Purchases are shipped from our warehouse in New Delhi by reputed courier agencies. Please allow following number of days from receipt of your order.
- For India orders – All domestic orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 3-7 business day. For locations which are in the interiors or in difficult coverage area, this may take between 10-12 working days
- For International orders – All international orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-10 business day
- For International orders – We also ship internationally across. You will see the final shipping and handling charges at the time of checkout after you provide the shipping address for your order.
- ORDER DELIVERIES WILL BE MADE BETWEEN 10:00 AM
– 6:00 PM Monday – Saturday. Excluding public holidays
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbour, etc. However DR BASU EYE HOSPITAL takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person
- DR BASU EYE HOSPITAL is not responsible for damage after delivery.
- For any complaints with regards to your order please contact Customer Care within 7 business days of your order delivery for resolution.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check
out and consumers will know about this before making payments
- For India Orders: We ship products throughout India and there is a flat shipping charge of Rs. 70 if your total order value is less Rs.749/-
- For International Orders: We also ship internationally across all. Shipping and handling rates vary based on the shipping destination. You will see the final shipping and handling charges at the time of checkout after you provide the shipping address for your order
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
At DR BASU EYE HOSPITAL, we strive to give you the very best shopping experience possible. However, considering that opened or damaged products cannot be reused, we cannot accept exchange or return of opened or used products once sold or delivered.
- DR BASU EYE HOSPITAL is not responsible for any damage caused after delivery
- In case of any problem or quality issue with the product, we exchange the product. All you need to do is give us a call or email us within 24 hours of delivery. You can reach us on 1800 102 8191 where our Customer Care will be happy to help you. firstname.lastname@example.org (for shipment related queries)
- Exchange of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the original receipt/tags intact and in their original packaging, in an undamaged condition and subject to following terms-
- Returns and exchanges requests will be subject to checking and vetting by DR BASU EYE HOSPITAL.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or wrong application will not be covered under this Policy.
- Once your return/refunds request has been accepted, the process will be completed within 7-21 business days.
- No Refund shall be made once goods are sold
- Shipping charges incurred on Free Trials are non refundable
- All products once purchased are non-refundable. In general, an item maybe eligible for return within 7 days from the date of Product Delivery if it fulfils any of the following conditions:
- Sold in a physically damaged condition.
- Has missing parts or accessories